Thursday, November 15, 2007

The Wonders of Chips

Last night we had a bag a chips out and there were just a few left. Well Chloie and Alivia decided that they wanted what was left in the bag. It was so cute. Funny how small they look in comparison to a bag of chips. Alivia kept trying to poke her whole little head in the bag to see what was left, Chloie wanted to be in charge of holding the bag,(What a big surprise there)LoL....Alivia finally took off with the Chips and so we got a good shot at how big it was compared to her. I love it, I love my girls, they are way too fun and they almost always bring a smile to my face.




1 comment:

King J, Queen M, Princess E and Princess M said...

Meg, they are so cute!! I love it how kids can have such fun with such simple things. Hope Chloie has a good birthday tomorrow!!