Aren't they so precious when they sleep? I especially love it at this age because they don't normally fall asleep on me anymore they like to be put into bed, so I love it when Alivia snuggles into me and falls asleep.
She is so sweet! It makes me sad when they grow out of that snuggly stage. It happens too fast! I love looking at pictures of your girls... I think they look just like you. Oh, and we live in mesa, az. My husband has a year and a half left of school and then we're off to who knows where! I love being able to stay at home and be mom, what a blessing it is!
1 comment:
She is so sweet! It makes me sad when they grow out of that snuggly stage. It happens too fast! I love looking at pictures of your girls... I think they look just like you. Oh, and we live in mesa, az. My husband has a year and a half left of school and then we're off to who knows where! I love being able to stay at home and be mom, what a blessing it is!
Post a Comment