We have this Great group of friends that we found when we lived in Brigham City 3 years ago, and we hadn't seen them in forever. Well we were able to get together with them this last wednesday and our kids all had so much fun together. First is a picture with Chloie and her buddy Michael who is 2 months older than her, They were newborn friends. It was cute they would come down the stairs and peek over the ledge and all you could see was half their little faces. Then there is sweet Anika she just turned 2 and is the cutest little mimiker. I just had to take her picture.
We love and Miss our friends and being so close to each other.


2 comments:
They look like they're about to get into trouble. That was a fun night. Let's plan on doing it again sometime soon.
YOUR girls are so cute! ARen't girls the best? I will definitely be checking your blog periodically. I would love to see some pictures of you too! What a sweet little family!
Post a Comment