After we got home mommy and daddy put together my flower vanity stand, and got out all of my pretty dress-ups and pretend make-up. I had such a long and fun day. So all the presents included the following; plastic make-up from Macey's it came in my flower vanity stand and it was only $10, lots of pretty dress ups, a new coat, a stawberry shortcake poster, a tinkerbell Kalediscope with 2 books,a doggy purse with skittles lip balm, skittles lotion, and skittles shampoo, sponge curlers for my hair, hair bows, bracelts, pooh and tigger computer, dora under roos, and lots of candy.




1 comment:
Meg, is it the plastic play make up? I have been trying to find the plastic stuff for years for Millie. But all I ever find is the real, fake hot pink/purple junky kids make up. If it is, where did you find it?
Post a Comment