Tuesday, November 20, 2007

The Holiday Seasons

I have started to get this major itching for the Holiday Seasons. I can't wait for thanksgiving in the next couple of days. I love the togetherness of the holidays, all of the warmth that it brings and the fun and laughter. I love feeling extra busy because everyone is out rushing around to get last minute things done. I love the time with friends and family and especially within my own little family.

I love being a Mom through this time of year. I love the surprises that it brings, all of the new ideas going around, people are so creative and it's amazing to me the things that people are capable of. I love having a wonderful Husband that will do pretty much anything to make us happy. I love my two sweet girls for all of the joy and fun that they bring into my life, hard to imagine life without them. It is especially fun this year because Chloie is at an age that she comprehends the concept a little bit more than she did last year.



I am so excited to start baking with her next to me helping me poor in the ingredients to cookies or pies or whatever we decide to make together. I have included a picture of Chloie of last year when we were baking together. We had so much fun. Also I am thrilled about Alivia this year. She is so curious about everything around her, and it makes it fun to teach her what new things are. It will be quite interesting to say the least.
Happy Holidays Everyone

1 comment:

King J, Queen M, Princess E and Princess M said...

meg, I love you and am so glad you are my sister!!