Okay so due to the fact that I was in my G's There will be no picture for this one...
I would definitely say that one of the sweetest and most adorable pay offs would be to name a few.
First When your little baby learns to say momma, or dadda. Then when they to come to you, just to give you a little tiny hug or tender kisses on your cheek. Or with Chloie if I'm crying she will so sweetly come over to me and sit on my lap, give me a kiss and wrap her little arms so lovingly around me and say what's wrong mommy. It's be okay.. I love you.
Well I was laying down on the couch because I wasn't feeling so hot and Chloie comes over to me with her kitty and says 'Mommy I snuggles wich you?" So I opened up my blanket and she crawled in with me. She lays there for a minute and then looks up at me only to say, "Mommy, your my best friend.." Ohhhhh, do I love being a mom for so many wonderful reasons, but it is times like so many of these that I honestly get my thanks for doing so much during the day for my sweet, sweet little angels. Chloie and Alivia, I love you so much.
2 comments:
Oh, how sweet. I love it when my girls do that too. It just makes me want to try so much harder.
Hey Megan-
It was so good to hear from you. Your girls are darling and they looked so cute on Halloween. We really need to get together. I am happy to hear that you moved up here. I love Pyzam. That is where I got my template from too. Cute blog. I love reading what you write. Talk with you soon. Love,anne
Post a Comment