
Here is a picture of Chloie's presents before she opens them. Chloie picked out the wrapping paper, I had her take a look at all the wrapping paper at Wal-Mart and told her she could pick any one that she wanted so after a few minutes of looking around she jumps up and says "Princess One" so that is what we bought for her for her special day. Also the music has changed in tune with What Chloie is into. I thought it would be fun for all of you to know what she enjoys listening to.
so it is early in the morning and Chloie is still sleeping but I wanted to get a head start on Her birthday blog. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! MY sweet sweet little Chloie bug is 3 today, oh the memories of having her come into our lives 3 years ago today. So actually right now they were just getting things going so I could have her because I was induced.
None the less I can't believe how time goes by so quickly. My little princess has learned so many things in her life, to rollover, sit, crawl, walk, run, talk, giggle, smile, grow a full mouth of teeth, be sweet, be sassy, get lucky enough to have hormones like mommy......learn to love watching sports with daddy, play video games with daddy. She has learned to count to 10, she knows all the colors on the basic scale and then some, she can count to 5 in Japanese, she loves to give livvy kisses and hugs, And so much more.
We love Chloie so much and I can't even imagine not having such a sweet and spirited Firecracker living in my presence. She loves Jesus and the temples, she has the sweetest spirit about her that is so fun loving and open.
2 comments:
So make sure to post a picture of what she gets. :) Hope you have a great day Chloie! We love you!
Happy Birthday, Chloie! It looks like you had quite the fun day! We can't wait to get to know you better in a few weeks!
Post a Comment