
I would Like to Say Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. I hope that you all enjoy the company of your family and friends this Wonderful and Yummy Holiday!!
I would like to share with everyone some of the things that I am thankful for this season. I am so very grateful for a wonderful and caring, sweet, sincere, Husband. I am so grateful for all of the sacrifices that he makes for our family and the stress that he carries for us. I know it is most definitely NOT easy for even a second having 3 girls in his life everyday, by all means we are moody, sassy, bossy, needy, and sweet. I appreciate the wonderful outlook he has on life and the opportunity that we have to be an Eternal family and have him as the Priesthood head in our home. I am so grateful for our sweet little girls, for their giggles and the every so curious disposition that they have day to day. Their sweet little spirits that they profoundly bring into our home. I am so Grateful for a Father-in-law that is generous enough to let us share his home until we can get things paid off financially. I am so very grateful for the gospel and the spirit that we are so blessed to experience in every situation in our lives. For the Savior and the Great and Many sacrifices and teachings that he has given to us so that we may live a wonderful life and have the chance to make mistakes and learn from them.
As I said these are just a few of the things that I am so grateful for.
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment