Monday, February 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Honey

First of All, Happy 29th Birthday To the love of my life. Russ!! I am so happy that we found each other and that I asked him for his number. I love the wonderful Husband that he has been to me and for the love, kindness, and patience that he continually shows to everyone. He is the greatest Daddy in the world and our girls adore him and everything he does! We love you!!



Poor Chloie! Again, the poor girl has some kind of bruise on her little face. Her head can't seem to escape being accident prone. Russ and Chloie were coming down the stairs and Chloie was coming first and she tripped and nose planted down the stairs!!! So needles to say she got to stay up an extra half and hour so we could make sure she was ok.



We were Watching little miss Gabbie on Wed-Fri. last week and the girls had so much fun. Here is Chloie being the big little helper feeding Gabs. Everytime Gabbie needed to be fed Chloie was begging to do it.

Here is a cute little picture of Gabbie with a little scrunch face. And I made her a new headband.....Sorry I can't resist, I mean come on how often do you see my girls without a headband or something in their hair? Not very..It's my thing!!

Last but not least, Alivia constantly wanting to hold the "babbby" And always doing so with a sweet little smile on her face. My girls are becoming addicted to Babies!!

5 comments:

Rochelle said...

That baby looks way too comfortable in your house! :) Did Russ get the job so you can move out?

King J, Queen M, Princess E and Princess M said...

Happy Birthday Russ!! Poor Chloie, you are right, she sure is accident prone. she still is a cutie though.

We loved watching Gabs too. But I forgot to take any pictures.

Kyle said...

Man, It's fun to see our cute baby on your board. We are sooo grateful that you have been able to help us watch her. We also can't help but get excited when you do her hair and stuff too... it's hard to keep up on those little things when both Mom and Dad are so busy. Gabs sure loves her cousins.

Rochelle said...

How was Russ' birthday? I hope he had a great day!

Anonymous said...

See Here or Here