Monday, February 4, 2008

Chloie and Alivia

So this is a picture of another head band of a few more that I made. I bought the headbands at Wal-Mart origianally and decided that I didn't like the little bow on them, So I changed it! Doesn't she look so cute with it on?



How cute is this girl? When anyone goes into a room and closes the door Livvy is right there to start knocking.




Here Chloie and Alivia have found a new game that they love to play, Ring around the "Hosies" as Chloie says it! Well they have fun and often collide.

2 comments:

Allie said...

Megan, you are so talented! I love the cute headbands! And the new look of your blog is way cute too!

Rachael Cook said...

Oh!!! I LOVE her hair. How cute and curly/ how fun to have little girls to dress up. Isn't this age so fun. Michael and laker are starting to play really well together. (when laker lets michael play with him) You are doing a great job. Go MOMMY!