Friday, February 1, 2008

Our Silly Girls

So Chloie and Alivia after we got back from Idaho thought they were in heaven when they came in contact with all their toys again, they decided to pull out all of the toys and well Alivia found a binki Now it is her best companion... And do you love that she is finally getting hair? I love to make it frizzy curl!


Chloie seriously does the cutest monkey face. Ooohh Ahhh!!


Poor Alivia I know that I post pictures of her crying but does she not have the cutest face ever? And by the way she can be deceiving half the time now she is fake crying..... How do they learn to milk it at such a young age?

1 comment:

King J, Queen M, Princess E and Princess M said...

Megs, I love you, but it is hard to see your pics with this back ground. ;) I want to see Alivias curls.