
We were goofing off with the camera yesterday and Chloie kept saying do one of me Mom. So taking advantage of this I did. She had a mouth full of peanuts!! When she eats them she says " I like peanuts mom, I do, I like them now!" So cute to me. And as you can see our new favorite way to do her hair is in those sponge curlers. She loves it because it's minimal time spent doing her hair.

Here is Alivia just being her sweet little self. I also thought it would be fun to do some pictures in Sepia color. I like the vintage type effect it has. I actually took a couple in Black and white and deleted them because I didn't like them as well.
4 comments:
so adorable! especially the one of you!
Megan I just can't get over how cute your girls are. They are so beautiful. You always have Chloies hair done so cute. You are the best mom ever I know. I miss you.
Megan, I have never seen pictures of you as a baby, where did you get that? You were adorable! Thanks for sharing.
MEGS! Thanks for stopping by my blog to say hi. That snapshot of you is adorable! Your family is beautiful, too. When I saw that photo of you and your husband on your wedding day, I remembered that we have the EXACT same day! So you and I still have a lot in common. Good taste my friend!
Post a Comment