It doesn't Matter what it is, I am in AbSoLuTeLoVe with PoLkADoTs this season!! They are so cute and come in so many different pattern colors. They can be BiGor sMaLl..... They can instantly make my Day!!!
I love polka dots too! I bought Gracie some new little spring dresses for her potty training week (so that it's easier to go without dealing with the pants). After reading this post I realized that two of the three have polka dots! Miss you!
2 comments:
I love polka dots too! I bought Gracie some new little spring dresses for her potty training week (so that it's easier to go without dealing with the pants). After reading this post I realized that two of the three have polka dots! Miss you!
Polka dots are so cute! I LOVE the new look to your blog! Good work. hope things are going well for you
Post a Comment