Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I'm Just Reading

So, Yesterday morning I came out of the computer room from trying to place a jewelry order and this is what I found. Now I know that my little Chloie bug loves to read and to look at the words in books but how cute is this?....She was reading a phone book. I asked her what she was doing and she looks at me and smiles and says "I'm Just Reading Mom!" Of course what else. Just goes to show that they can be interested in ANTHING!!






So I love that the older my girls get the more interactive they become with each other in playing. Chloie of course is still the "Boss" of whatever is going on but they are starting to have so much fun together! They found this new game that they crawl on the couch and then go off head first and while Chloie is the one that actually goes off the couch, Alivia will pretend that she is going to go off and then just laugh at Chloie.

3 comments:

Rachael Cook said...

I love your girls, They are so cute. YOu always have there hair so adorable. LOVE IT. I miss you so much. call me sometime

King J, Queen M, Princess E and Princess M said...

Meg, that is SO cute about hte phone book. Hopefully she will keep that up for the next few years.

Anonymous said...

Sorry. Look please here