Megan! I was so happy to hear from you! Your girls are darling! Your oldest looks just like you! Ashley (Fillmore) Thalman took our pictures, she's awesome. If you're interested her blog is birdonthelawn.blogspot.com! Good to see you! Hope you don't mind me stopping by your blog now and then...
3 comments:
That is the cutest picture! Looks like you have a little rocker on your hands!
So cute! Our girls love the ipod as well. Justin got his new Zune so he gave me his mp3 and I am giving Millie the ipod for her birthday. So fun.
Megan! I was so happy to hear from you! Your girls are darling! Your oldest looks just like you! Ashley (Fillmore) Thalman took our pictures, she's awesome. If you're interested her blog is birdonthelawn.blogspot.com!
Good to see you! Hope you don't mind me stopping by your blog now and then...
Post a Comment