So too funny....I was snapping pictures the other day and asked Chloie to do her oh so famous Monkey Face for me....Well we kind of got it, half monkey, half booger picker. Or in the mouth of Chloie, Pick a Winner!!! What would we do without kids?!

So cute am I!! I love this little lady bug that plays music to my ears..........and of course our new potty stools that are good for many uses. Such a poser!!
2 comments:
we have that little lady bug toy too and Graham does the same thing! Your girls are so adorable. I'm on pins and needles wondering where you are moving to!
I'm so glad to see Livvy loving the toy. They were a good Family Dollar purchase that year for Christmas. As for the move, me too! Though I'm sad for us, but glad for you. I'm hoping you got Colorado, because it'll mean you get to be on your own again. Four hours isn't too far away. That means a visit or two every year at least.....
Post a Comment