Tuesday, January 6, 2009

We are still here

So a quick little update on our little family! I am due at the end of the month and we are having yet another little girl!! We are happy to be naming her Sophyia Kaori Shumway! I am getting so anxious for her to come. Absolutely to that point where you are extremely exhausted and everything seems to ache.... However I am also trying at the same time to cherish this last part of my pregnancy because it is our last. Russ is going permanent for us!! How sweet I think, considering that I won't ever have to do birth control again.



Chloie and Alivia are getting so big and I wish that I could post some pictures. Hopefully with Taxes we will be able to get our computer fixed so that I can post the longest string of pictures in history!



Russ is good he is the hardest working husband and most adored Daddy in the world and every day I am so grateful that he choose me to make our beautiful family with. We love him so much!



I wish I had every ones phone numbers so that I could send out a text when we have sophyia to let you all see her with us! So until we can get our computer fixed....I still miss being in touch with everything!

2 comments:

Rochelle said...

Yeah for being almost done! I'm so glad you posted... I've been thinking about you a lot lately. Good luck with the last few weeks! You can do it. I can't wait until you have internet so I can see loads of pictures! :)

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see pictures of how cute she is. I'm sure she's going to look like her momma though... dang cute!!!