Monday, August 11, 2008

Oh My

Talk about not posting in absoulutely FOREVER!! I miss not having a computer at home and I can't download pictures to the library. My girls are so cute and are getting so big and I am dying to show them off some more.....BuMmEr.

Anyways we do have some way exciting news! We are 15 weeks pregnant!! We just started telling family last week after my appointment, I had been having some spotting and so we decided that we would wait to announce ourselves. We are due February 3!!!

I feel like crap and I am expanding and I am tired of eating every hour to two hours.. especially when it all makes you queasy! Hopefully it will be over with the sickness in the next month or two like my other pregnancies!!

Another time when I have more time for the computer here at the library I will try to catch up a little more on our lives.

I miss constantly blogging and being updated!
LOve you all

5 comments:

Rachael Cook said...

congrats girl. It's about time i hear something from you. i have been wondering how things were going. Love ya

{Anne} said...

WOW I have been thinking about you lately and wondering if you were ever going to come back... Congrats on the pregnancy. That is so exciting!

[Morgan] said...

I thought you'd dropped off the blogger radar! Congratulations on your pregnancy! How great!

Meshelle said...

Congrats Megan!! We are SO very excited for you!!! I hope you start feeling better soon!!

Anonymous said...

Missing you and hoping things go well with the pregnancy. You are an awesome mom. I can't wait to see pictures and hold little Sophyia!! Not much longer and you'll be holding her on the outside instead of the inside.