Friday, March 13, 2009

Finally A much needed update

YAH!!! I came to my moms in Utah to get some adult interaction and decided I could at least download some pictures from my phone for you all to see...

First is Chloie putting together a puzzle! What a big girl she has become, I love it she is such a good helper to the new baby.



and then Alivia showing all her sweet charm she loves having a new baby sister and loves to Boop Sophyia! So silly!!







And Last but certainly NOT least is our sweet Sophyia Kaori Shumway!! She was born January 20th she was 8 lbs 3 oz and 19 and 1/4 inches long. She is such a sweet little girl and we love having a new edition to our family..
Poor Russ is completely outnumbered but he loves all his little girls and they definitely have him right where they want him.
The girls are our world I cannot even begin to imagine what life would be without all 3! All though I can honestly say we have way too many hormones in our house. But I love being a mom and can't wait to adjust and get more sleep...I wish Sophyia would decide to sleep at night!



1 comment:

King J, Queen M, Princess E and Princess M said...

I am SO glad you posted this! I was actually going to call and ask you to use moms camera and computer to post an update so I could see your cute girls and how much they have grown. Sophyia is every bit as cute as her big sisters! I wish I could jump through the computer and hug them and you! Love you and I am glad you went for a break and some help at moms.