
Us girls have decided that we
LoVe MiLk with
Nesquick!! Chloie has become my big helper in putting it in the cups and mixing. What a Great Helper I have these days. She is growing up so fast!! I can't believe she will be 4 this year. Where did the time go?


Here is Alivia being a cute little poser.
Here are Chloie and Alivia eating a yummy lunch, We still have no furniture so they sit on Chloies sleeping bag. We usually have lunch and then it's off to play! What fun!
6 comments:
We are big fans of nesquick over here. Grace wanted the pink kind... simply because it was pink... she hates the stuff but can't get enough of the chocolate! Link on the other hand totally digs the pink kind.
Your new place looks nice! I can't wait to see more pictures!
I think you should wait to come and get your furniture until we're here next week! :)
I am soooo glad that you found and place and moved in. Good Grief it is so hard to move with kids. laker is having the hardest time ajusting. I miss you. When are you coming back to utah. You need to come up and we can feed you and have a party at our new house (yea) We have a basement and a yard that is fenced in with sprinkler system in the front and back. we are only paying $650 too. I know we got REALLy lucky. I love you and miss you
Megan... yay, you're back! I am so excited to read more posts. Hope things are going well for you in Colorado. Change is hard!! (atleast for me!) Hope all is well!
Love the scrunchy nose smile and picnic on the blanket! Good Times!
I want to see pictures of your new home... ;) and your cute girlies!
We are missing seeing you on here!!!
Post a Comment