So sorry that it has been so long, I have so many cute pictures I want to post but our laptop is at the moment malfunctioning....Bummer, I know! So I have this issue with downloading all of my pictures onto someone elses computer and then later onto mine....I guess I could find some really random ones from this computer but no one would quite get that.....
We had a great Holiday season with all of our family and friends. I love the wonderful feelings this time of year. Everyone seems so much more patient and willing to give of themselves.
I love all of the food and hey I only gained 4 lbs. So I guess you could say either I ate whenever the heck I felt like it because there were obviously WAY too many good treats and food to pass up!! Or that I actually had a TON of SELF CONTROL since I ONLY gained 4 lbs! Hahaaha!! Ok so For me it was the first but hey whatever makes you feel better, Right?
My girls were so fun this holdiay. We didn't do nearly as much baking this year as we did last but I blame it on not enough enthusiasm for the Holiday Spirit! Right.......... Anyways, I ended up waking everyone in my family just after 8 am on Christmas morining because I couldn't wait any longer for the girls to open their presents. It was so fun. The rest of the day was chill and Hey I even had a burrito for my Christmas Day Dinner! BLAH!! I guess we had enough excitement the previous weeks to make up for the Actual Christmas day.
Well that is all for now, I guess that I will try to get some pictures downloaded another day, I just don't want to wait.. Hope you all have the most awesome New Years ever, and as for me we will just see what this new year will bring....Hopefully it is full of CHANGE!!
1 comment:
I'm hoping that the new background means you'll be posting pictures soon? :)
Post a Comment