Although I am sad that President Hinckley has passed away I am more happy and excited for him at this time in his life. He was a wonderful Prophet and the only one that I really recall the teachings of. He was always so spirited and the most appropriate sense of humor towards everything. Hinckley was the greatest example of how to serve others and also of not judging no matter what a persons status! I greatly look up to him and the things that he paved the way for us to finish here on earth. We Will Miss him, yet we know that he will love to be with his wife and to continue the missionary work where he is.

I think that the 9 B's are a great simple guideline that President Hinckley created
1. Be grateful.
2. Be smart.
3. Be clean.
4. Be true.
5. Be humble.
6. Be prayerful.
7. Be Positive
8. Be Still
9. Be Involved
No comments:
Post a Comment