So I thought that I would write a little
FaRwElL pOsT, As many of you have read we are moving to
CoLoRaDo this weekend and we are not sure of when we will get internet services back again!!
SO SAD!! Anyways I wanted to say farwell for an
InDeFiNiTe amount of time. We have enjoyed sharing and hope that it won't take too long before we can start sharing some more of our new life!! We, ok
I have loved reading blogs obsessively too much and will miss seeing what all of you are up to for now. Wish us luck on getting services again soon!
3 comments:
Megan, I didn't know you were moving! That is sad! Did your husband get a new job? I wish you the very best and I too will be sad that I can't read your blog daily! Good luck with it all, I can't wait to hear from you!
I hope you'll be able to get internet soon so you can keep in touch with all of us. It would be at the top of my list for sure! But, I think I depend on it a little more than you do! Good luck! We love you!
Megan,
I am so glad to hear from you. Thank you for posting a comment on my site. I have never seen your blog before so I just added you. That is very exciting that you are moved to Colorado and I hope everything works out for you there. Hopefully we will see at the family get togethers this summer.
Courtney
Post a Comment