We decided to go up to Pleasant Grove yesterday afternoon to the Hee Haw Farms. It's this cute little place that has lots of animals, hay rides, pig races, tractor rides, corn mazes, slides, and lots of other fun things to see. So this whole post of pictures is compliments of a fun day at the Hee Haw Farms. We went up with one of my sister in laws and her two little boys.
1 comment:
Megan-
Oh my heck. I was so excited that I came across your blog. I was letting a comment on my friends blog and noticed a comment left from a Rochelle.I clicked on her name and it was Chelle your sister. What a small world. How does she know my friend Rachel. Wierd anyway... How are you? You girls are beautiful and I a so excited that you live her again. We should get together. Check us out at stewartandanne.blogspot.com
Post a Comment