Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Chloie

Our Little Chloie is so much fun and always keeps us entertained. She was looking at her reflection on the T.V. screen as she was sticking out her little booty. So, I asked her to do her booty shake dance. Well, this is the result.....


Poor little girl it's the third bruise that she has gotten on her forehead since we moved up. A couple weeks ago she fell out of a cart at Wal-Mart and got a huge goose egg on her foerhead and ended up having 2 black eyes, then the day before this video we were at Wal-Mart again and she dropped a sticker on the floor and bent over to see it and banged her forehead on the Bar of the Cart, and then she tries to booty shake it. I think it has been a little dangerous for the poor girl since we moved up to Santaquin.

3 comments:

Rochelle said...

That is classic! Cute blog... I'm SO happy that you started one! You'll find that it's super addicting! :) Love you Meg.

King J, Queen M, Princess E and Princess M said...

Yeah! I am happy you started one too. Did you mean for those 2 posts to be all charachters though?
I am going to put a link to your blog on mine, and I am sure everyone else will too. Love you meg.

Juice or "King J" said...

That video is awesome! I am glad she is ok.